This quick party food is both exciting to cook and eat. Good cheese and Hass Avocados are made for each other and coupled with chunky tuna brings the best out of the avocados.
Prep: 12 min
Cook: 10 min
Yields: 2 Servings
- Avocado (just ripe and firm) – 1no
- Mozzarella cheese grated – 1/4 cup
- Tomato chopped – 2 tbl sp
- Chunky tuna – 1/4 cup
- Bread slice – 4 nos
- Cheddar Cheese Grated – 1/4 cup
- Onion chopped – 2 tbl sp
- Capsicum chopped – 2 tbl sp
- Salt – a pinch
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Run a sharp knife from the top of the avocado in a circular motion. Slightly twist the avocado and separate the halves. Remove the seed and discard it. Peel off the hard skin and cut the avocado into very small dices.
- Lightly toast the bread on both sides. Mix together both cheese, diced avocado, onion, tomato, capsicum, tuna, and salt. Place the topping on to the bread.
- Preheat oven to 160 c and for 15 min. Place the bread in the oven for 5-7 mins. Bake till the cheese melts. Serve hot.