Prep: 10 min
Cook: 5 min
Number of Portions: 3
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Tulsi chopped (sweet basil) – 2 leaves
- Rose water – few drops
- For chips: Raw banana – 2 nos
- Salt – to taste
- Curd – 2 tbl spn
- Honey -1 tbl spn
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Kewra drops – few drops
- Oil – for frying
- For charnamrit shots place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them lightly with a spoon. Refrigerate it to chill.
- For making the banana chips in a bowl add ice cold water and some salt. Slice the raw banana and using a slicer thinly slice the raw banana into wafers. Immediately dunk the wafers in iced water for 5 mins.
- Remove the chips and place on a kitchen towel. Pat dry them completely. Heat oil in a deep pan. Heat it to high and immediately fry the bananas till crisp.
- Remove and sprinkle some more salt. Serve them with chilled charnamrit.