Prep: 5 min
Cook: 25 min
Number of Portions: 2
- Boneless chicken – 400 gms
- oil – 3 tbl spn
- Chopped green chilly -1 tbl spn
- Mushrooms sliced – 1/2 cup
- Salt -1/2 tsp
- Chopped onion – 2 tbl spn
- Chopped garlic – 2 tbl spn
- Pearl millet (jowar) – 1/2 cup
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Heat oil and add the jeera, when it crackles add the onions, garlic, and green chilly and saute them till transparent.
- Now add the sliced mushrooms and saute them. Add salt and pepper. Now add the bone-less chicken which has been diced. Saute for few seconds and add the jowar.
- Saute for a minute and add 3 cups of water. Allow it to boil and them lower the heat and cook till all the water is absorbed. Keep stirring in between and add more water if required.
- Once done remove and serve hot on a cold winter night to keep you warm.