Madras curry powder marinated NZ lamb chops with Avocado chutney.
Prep: 15 min
Yields: 4 Servings
- NZ Lamb chops – 8 nos
- Garlic chopped – 1 tbl spn
- Fennel seeds – 1 tbl spn
- Madras curry powder – 1 tbl spn
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves – 2 sprigs
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbl spn
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Coconut milk (thick) -1/2 cup
- Take a mixing bowl and add NZ Lamb chops in it, now add chopped curry leaf, chopped garlic, ginger chopped along with fennel seeds, turmeric, madras curry powder, coconut milk and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Now leave this marinated lamb for 15 minutes.
- For the chutney run a sharp knife from the top of the avocado in a circular motion. Slightly twist the avocado and separate the halves. Remove the seed and discard it. Peel off the hard skin and cut the avocado into very small dices.