Enjoy Cheese filled Bread Rolls oozing out from the centre while watching.
Prep: 15 min
Number of Portions: 02
- Potato Boiled & Mashed – 1½ cup
- Onion chopped – ¼ cup
- Coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli chopped – 1 no
- Chilli flakes – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander chopped – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 4nos
- Min a bowl mix thoroughly potatoes, onion, coriander, ginger, green chilli, chilli flakes, pepper powder, salt and chopped coriander. Keep aside.
- In a separate bowl add 2 cups water. Cut the sides/crust of the sliced bread. Pick one bread slice and dunk it in water, remove and squeeze gently between your palms.
- Place the bread slice in one hand and from the other hand place a small portion of the potato filling in the centre of the bread. Gently spread it a little, place a cheese stick diagonally on to the bread. Add another spoonful of the potato mixture so as to cover the cheese stick.
- Now gently fold the bread from the sides inwards. Press between your hands to shape it into a cylindrical shape. Even if the bread cracks from any place just press & squeeze to give it the required shape. Repeat with the remaining bread slices.
- Heat oil in a deep vessel and once the oil is medium hot fry them till golden brown. Remove and serve hot.