Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Number of Portions: 2
- Mushrooms sliced – 2 cups
- Jeera – 2 tsp
- Capsicum sliced – 1/2cup
- Tomato puree – 1/2cup
- Madras curry powder – 1 tbl spn
- Pepper pwd – 1/2 tsp
- Green coriander chopped – 1tbl spn
- oil – 3 tbl spn
- Onion sliced – 1/2 cup
- Tomato sliced – 1/2cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Haldi – 1 tsp
- Kasoori methi pwd – 1 tsp
- Sliced bread or sliced French bread – 6 slices
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera. When it crackles add the onions, peppers and saute.it lightly. Add the mushrooms and toss. Sprinkle salt, pepper, haldi, curry powder and mix well
- Pour in the tomato puree and cook till the mushrooms are quite dry.
- Sprinkle kasoori methi and add sliced tomato and toss in fresh coriander.
- Toast the bread in a toaster or a tawa till dry and crisp. Cut into smaller squares and spoon out the khurchan and serve warm.