- Softened Butter (unsalted) – 3/4th cup
- Eggs – 5-6 nos
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Strawberries – 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Flour – 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract – few drops
- Using a whisk cream the butter and sugar together till creamy & light. Break eggs and add them one by one into the butter and keep steadily whisking it. Once all the eggs are mixed, reserve a fistful of flour and sift in the remaining flour & baking powder. Add vanilla extract and gently mix.
- Separately clean & chop the strawberries, sprinkle the reserved flour and toss. Add these strawberries into the batter and gently fold it.
- Pour the batter into a nonstick heart-shaped mould(approx 8�wide) and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool completely, remove and serve.