Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 25 mins
Number of Portions: 01 Small Jar
- Apples (Stemilt) – 3nos/750gms
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg Powder – 1 pinch
- Water – 3/4 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Lemon – 1 no
- Peel & core the apples. Cut them into wedges. Heat a nonstick pan & on low heat sprinkle sugar.
- Allow the sugar to gently caramelize completely, swirl the pan on low heat but do not stir.
- Add butter and let it bubble up. Now add in the apples & toss them in the pan. Add water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and lemon.
- Cover & cook till the apples get tender. Now remove the lit and reduce the water till it thickens. Remove from heat and cool it completely.
- Puree it in a blender. Fill up a small jar and refrigerate. Can use up to 3 weeks.