Prep: 10 Mins
Yields: 8 Servings
- Condensed milk tin – 1can/200gms
- Whipped Cream (unsweetened) – 200gms
- Lemon – 1no
- Lemon rind segments – for garnish
- Tart shells – as required
- In a bowl empty out the condensed milk. Make sure the cream is tightly whipped & chilled. Add half of the cream to the condensed milk and gently fold it. Now add the rest of the whipped cream and fold again. Add lemon juice and mix again. Spoon out the lemon cream in the prepared tart shells. Garnish them with thinly sliced rinds of lemon.