Christmas Wine Mulled Wine Gluhwein क्रिसमस | Kunal Kapur Christmas Recipe Winter Warm Wine In Hindi
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Number of Portions: 4
- Red wine (dry preferably) – 750ml
- Cloves – 4 nos
- Nutmeg Powder – Generous Pinch
- Orange Peel – few segments
- Orange Juice – 100ml/1no
- Sugar/Honey – 3 tbsp
- Star Anise – 1 no
- Cinnamon – 1 stick
- Lemon Peel – few segments
- Brandy – 200ml/1cup
- In a pan add 250 ml of red wine. Add honey, cloves, star anise, nutmeg powder cinnamon, orange peel, lemon peel and orange juice.
- Bring it to a boil, reduce heat and cook till the wine becomes thick and syrupy.
- At this stage add the remaining wine and the brandy and heat it just enough to reach a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- While it is still hot pour into wine glasses and serve warm.
- You can remove the spices or let then be in the wine.