Prep: 15 min
Cook: 40 min
Yields: 6 Servings
- Chocolate – 300 gms
- Peanuts roasted – 1/2 cup
- Corn flakes – 1/2 cup
- Marsh mallows chopped -1/2 cup
- Candied peel – 2 tbl spn
- Plain biscuits – 6 nos
- Line a tray with butter paper.
- Break the biscuits into smaller chunks. Melt chocolate in a double boiler or at low heat in a microwave until it just melts. Do not overheat the chocolate; just a gentle heat is required. Add all the ingredients and with a light hand just mix them well.
- Immediately pour the ingredients in the lined tray and spread it, approx. 2cm thick. Refrigerate for an hour. Remove and cut into bars or chunks.